Sign up for this annual family-friendly obstacle course/adventure race activity that is modeled after the
TV show "THE AMAZING RACE" and designed for adults & kids in grades K-12.
It's way more fun than a 5K and a perfect birthday party idea!
Two-person teams consisting of friends, family members, neighbors and co-workers race around 1 mile course completing team-oriented challenges. Whether you run, jog or walk, it'll be a bonding experience you will never forget!
"What an awesome day my son and I had. My son could not
stop talking about it and thanking me for taking him! It has made
memories that will last a life time”... Testimonial
"This is our second Race. My 5 yr. old loves this race,
it's a fun and rewarding activity to do together as a family. It's a
time when I can let my hair down and just enjoy the moment. Thank you and keep up the good work!"
and you will receive a free team entry for friends or family to
participate in the race. You can also receive community service hours
for your efforts. Must be 15 or older.
Sign Up Here.
We offer corporate and small business opportunities that include many exciting exposure possibilities for your company. . Click Here
Payout for this race: $5.00
Refer friends and instruct them to insert your name in the "How did you hear about the Race?" box, when they register.
2. You will BOTH earn $5.00 off merchandise at the race.
The GREAT AMAZING RACE SERIES supports the 30 MINUTES-A-DAY family initiative, a national program that encourages parents to be good ROLE MODELS by participating in three home activities, together with their kids, that have the power to improve academic performance and family quality of life: reading books, eating healthy and exercising.
Contact us at email@example.com or 513.518.0528.
Modeled after the popular television show "THE AMAZING RACE",
teams of two people race around a one-mile cross course in competition
with other teams, completing a string of up to eight fun-filled
challenges. Clue Cards provided at each station directs teams to
perform team-oriented tasks (game, relay, obstacle course, etc.) before
proceeding to the next challenge station. Contestants strive to arrive
at the finish line with the fastest overall time to be declared winners.
1. How well you work and communicate with your partner are the most essential skills to winning the race.
2. Racers should be prepared to get a little dirty and wet - it's part of the fun!
3. Racers can choose a Recreation Pace (for those who prefer to walk or jog) or Competitive Pace (for those who prefer to run).
4. Challenge stations include varying levels of difficulty, based on age and level of the participants. Beginners can choose the easier course, while veteran teams will complete the more difficult challenges.
5. Unsure of a teammate? No worries, team members can be added or substituted on race day.
6. Plan on 60 minutes to complete the course. Reminder, this is a rain or shine event!
7. Racers can also purchase a Mulligan/Time-Saver Pass. This pass allows the team to reject a "start or do over penalty" and be given a second chance to continue completing a challenge. The pass can be used one time on the course.
8. There's no reason to leave family and friends at home. Spectators are welcome to tag along for free to cheer on the racers and take photos for the scrapbook.
9. Celebrate someone's special day in a wild way! Our birthday party space can accommodate a maximum of 25 teams. Space fills quickly so don't delay.
Schedule of Events
1:15 pm - Check-In Opens (pick up race packets)
1:55 pm - Course & Rules Review
2:00 pm - Race Starts (waves begin every 10 minutes ... kids teams, then adult teams)
4:00 pm - Race Completion
Registration is for two participants: adult/kid, kid/kid or adult/adult. Kindergarten & Pre-K are allowed only if paired with an adult. (Walk-ups accepted)
> Team Entry Fee: $40.00 Early / $50.00 at Race > Mulligan / Time-Saver Pass: $10.00 Early / $15.00 at Race (limit of one per team)
> Souvenir T-Shirt: $15.00 Early / $20.00 at Race > Souvenir Drawstring Backpack: $15.00 / $20.00 at Race
Teachers, Active Duty, Reserves and Retired: teachers, military, law enforcement and fire department, including spouses — receive $10.00 discount off team entry fee. Please note branch of service in the GROUP CODE box and show ID at registration table.
Youth Organization Members: Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, YMCA, 4-H, Big Brothers Big Sisters and Boys & Girls Club - receive $5.00 discount off team entry fee. Please note organization in the GROUP CODE box and show ID at registration table.
Large Groups (6 or more teams) - receive $10.00 discount off team entry fee. Must submit group entry on one registration form. Team members can be substituted on race day. Pre-registration only.
The four race divisions are determined by grade of youngest team member: Grades K-2, Grades 3-5, Grades 6-9 and Grades 10-Adult teams.
Every team that crosses the finish line gets an award to recognize their accomplishment. Medals are presented to the winners of each race division. The top 25 teams, at each city race, qualify for the Championship Race and $2,000 prize! (August Championship Race in Cincinnati / December Championship Race in New Orleans)
“Marketing & Community Relations for Pro Athletes”
Since 2005 / Over 150 Athletes / Giving Back